Manchester Policy Week runs from 28 October – 1 November at The University of Manchester.
Events include debates and discussion on;
• zero hours contracts and proposed policy changes
• how local policy can help migrants feel welcome
• understanding spatial issues in public policy
• transportation policy issues surrounding ageing
• young men as perpetrators of domestic abuse
• current changes to public health policy
• Labour’s record on education
• policy intervention in domestic heating provision
All events are free and are open to members of Manchester’s voluntary and community sector who may be interested in the topics being discussed.
For the full event listings and to book a place, visit: www.policy.manchester.ac.uk/week