The Women's Empowerment to work Programme run by Women’s Voices CIC will support women to explore flexible options around employment. The free 12 week programme will help women in the community to boost skills, knowledge and confidence to help them take the next steps to change their life and find work that they can and want to do.
The course is every Monday 10am - 2.30pm, starting on 1 March 2021.
The fully funded programme is a wonderful opportunity for women who are not currently working to:
- Explore their work options
- Learn new skills including ESOL
- Network and make friends
- Be supported to take the next steps into work to achieve what they want for their future
Would you like support and guidance to help get you started and set you on the right track? Would you like to like to build your knowledge and confidence to learn how to develop your ideas?
This free support programme covers:
- Exploring work and employability options including self-employment
- ESOL training
- Identifying transferrable skills
- How to earn income from hobbies, beauty skills, cooking and creative skills
- Presentation, speaking skills and interview techniques
- Confidence building, understanding barriers and limiting beliefs and how to overcome them
- How to effectively manage your time
- Networking and building relationships
- Managing your finances
- Setting goals for work, training and volunteering opportunities
- Improving digital and social media skills
- Registering as self employed
- One to one coaching and support
For more information and to sign up contact 0756 560 6117 or email: email@example.com