Each year the trustees of the Woodward Charitable Trust set aside funds for summer playschemes for children between the ages of 5-16 years.
Grants can only be paid to registered charities.
Most grants awarded are in the range of £500 to £1,000. Around 35 grants are made each year.
Preference is given to:
• small local playschemes that provide a wide-ranging programme of activities
• schemes that involve a large number of children
• schemes catering for those from disadvantaged backgrounds or that have a disability
• schemes that are inclusive such as projects that work with children from a range of backgrounds, abilities and race
• schemes where past users are encouraged to come back and help as volunteers
For further information and to apply, visit: www.woodwardcharitabletrust.org.uk/playschemeguidelines.html or contact Karin Hooper, on 020 7410 0330, or email: contact@woodwardcharitabletrust
Deadline: Monday 31 March 2014