The objective of the Youth Engagement Grant is to support young people across England to participate in the development of policy affecting them, enabling more young people to have their voices heard and participate in decision making on a national policy level.
The Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) remains committed to funding this important opportunity, enabling young people to express their voices and be heard on issues that matter to them.
This grant competition is inviting charitable, benevolent and philanthropic organisations in England to apply for funding.
The criteria are:
- Applications should be for up to £58,350
- The value of the grant requested must not represent more than 50% of the applicant organisation’s, or consortia’s collective annual income for the financial year
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate that they can carry out activity across multiple regions in England
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate that delivery can continue under a range of Covid-19 restrictions
- Applicants must be able to draw down and complete all funded activity by 31 March 2022
- Applicants should demonstrate that they will be able to secure external investment and partnerships to supplement this grant
- Applications must include details of arrangements for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults as part of their planned activities
If you are interested in applying for the Youth Engagement Grant email Rachel Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org / Andrew Hodgetts at: email@example.com or Aidel Hanovitch at: firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form and guidance for applicants.
Deadline: 6 August 2021, 6pm