GMCVO, working in partnership with 10GM, have launched small and medium grants programmes to support adults from communities of identity or experience, based in Greater Manchester that may struggle to achieve high levels of mental wellbeing.
The communities we want to reach are:
- Adults from Black Asian Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities
- Adults living with long term physical and mental health conditions
- Disabled adults
- Socially isolated older people
- Military veterans
- People who are unemployed
- Adults who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, questioning/queer and/or intersex (LGBTQI)
- Adult carers
Funded by Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership, a total of £175,000 will be given out between now and December 2020.
These grants are in addition to the micro grants already available to voluntary and community groups and social enterprises that will support people to develop high levels of mental wellbeing.
Small grants – £500-£3,000 for organisations with an income under £100,000
Medium grants – 5 grants of £10,000 each to be awarded (no income cap)
There will be an online briefing on Tuesday 20 October 2020, 11am-12.30pm, click here to register
Closing date for both small and medium grants 20 November 2020.
For more information and to apply click here