Purple Tuesday was created and is co-ordinated by Purple, a fast-growing disability organisation working with businesses to convert strategic intent into a set of achievable actions and activities.
Purple Tuesday is Purple’s flagship programme which supports businesses to improve the customer experience for disabled people.
Purple Tuesday is a change programme that provides:
- A celebration event to showcase to the world, the value of the disabled customer, and the practical changes made by organisations. The event will be held on Tuesday 3 November
- Free access to information, advice and materials to support your organisation to get going and determine your chosen commitments
- The opportunity to purchase additional packages to prepare, support and assist your organisation to deliver and embed an ongoing high-quality customer experience for disabled people
- The opportunity to join the Purple Tuesday 365 Club, an exclusive network for those organisations who have implemented their commitments for Purple Tuesday and are
- therefore creating a positive impact 365 days a year
- The opportunity for your organisation to align your brand with Purple Tuesday and gain significant exposure to national print and broadcast media throughout 2020