Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership have commissioned six pilot mental health support services, in response to the impact of Covid-19 on BAME communities.
The six pilot services and their target beneficiaries are:
- Manchester BME Network CIC – support for South Asian communities
- Yaran – support for Middle Eastern communities
- Wai Yin – support for the Chinese community
- CAHN – support for African and Caribbean
- Jewish Action Mental Health – support for Jewish communities
- TS4SE – developing capacity building with a focus on refugee communities