Network for Black Women Leaders (NBWL) is seeking women of African heritage to partake in their led by and for Black women mentoring programme.
Call for mentors
Want to help increase the visibility of Black women in senior leadership?
If you are a woman of African heritage who has navigated relationships and individuals at the highest level within a fast-paced working environment, NBWL want to hear from you.
Send one side of A4 to: [email protected] answering the following questions:
Tell a story from your own career, e.g. how did you get to where you are today? How did you land your current role?
Tell about what excites you about mentoring.
Deadline: 18 May 2022
Call for mentees
Are you ready to power up to the next level?
If you are a woman of African heritage who is interested in being mentored, NBWL want to hear from you.
Send a 2-minute video to [email protected] answering the following questions:
- Why are you looking for a mentor and what do you hope to achieve?
- What skills are you looking to develop? Or what areas do you need support with?
- What do you understand about mentoring and how do you think it can help you?
- How do you plan to make your mentoring relationship successful?
- Can you be committed to speaking with your mentor once a month?
- Why do you think you would make a good mentee?
Deadline: 16 May 2022
For more information click here